Tweezerman has long been recognized in the beauty industry as a premium brand surpassing the normal standards of quality, reliability and service. Based in New York, Tweezerman is the world market leader in the prestige segment of beauty and grooming tools for all needs including lashes, brows, manicure and pedicure. Since its purchase in 2004, the company has been part of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Group. Tweezerman is expanding internationally and is currently doing business in over 40 countries.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
|Area Sales Manager South/Central America, Canada and Asia
We are seeking an entrepreneurial candidate to manage all sales for Tweezerman in South /Central America including aggressively growing the business with established partners and identifying, evaluating and launching the Tweezerman brand in new markets.
For existing markets:
Develop and implement business plans together with local partners
Work with local partners on development of local marketing and sales plans
Train markets on all relevant brand and product information
Achieve sales targets
Be the point person for any and all questions from local market and coordinate Marketing approvals needed from the Marketing Group in NY
Forecast market needs and ensure internal forecasts are always up-to-date
Ensure best practice sharing between markets within and outside of the region
For new markets:
Identify possible distribution partners in new markets
Evaluate partners, gain strong understanding of local markets and market potential and work with potential partners on business planning for final decision making
Support launch of Tweezerman in new markets; train partners, share best practices, develop local marketing and sales plans in conjunction with partners and ensure implementation
Achieve sales goals
Passionate about business development; self-motivated “go-getter”
“Business developer” with strong sales focus but also strong understanding of Marketing
Very organized and an excellent project manager who can work independently
Solid analytical skills for business planning, pricing structures, etc.
Ideally bi-lingual – fluency in Spanish
Works well in small/ mid size company environments
Ability to travel internationally about 30 % of the time
Experience: ideally, minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in international sales in the beauty industry
GO TO TOP
|National Sales Manager – Retail Channels
Candidate will be responsible for further developing the independent rep business nationwide.
1.Manage overall non-key account business via manufacturer’s rep companies.
2. Expansion of the channel business including independents, small chains and cosmetic specialty
3. Insure sell-in and sell-through of everyday and promotional business
4. Be “brand” ambassador
Minimum of 5 years of consumer packaged goods sales experience, preferably managing independent rep firms
Strong analytic and problem solving skills
Proficient in Outlook programs including Excel and PowerPoint
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Works well in team environment
Proficient in Office programs including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Located within commuting distance to Port Washington, NY
Position reports to Vice President of Sales, Retail
GO TO TOP
The essential purpose of this position is to contribute in the development of our entire line of Tweezerman products. The position will have multiple responsibilities including planning and organizing product launches from conceptual stages through the product life cycle for the purpose of maximizing revenue and profitability. The position will work closely with marketing, creative, sales and operations to execute comprehensive and integrated product development plans and launches.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct market, technology and competitive product assessments
- Research and identify what additional products or product enhancements are needed
- Work with the Director of Marketing in the development of product launches
- Assist in establishing product pricing and assessing product costs and gross margins
- Work with cross-functional teams through all phases of the product development process
- Coordinate product forecasts to establish appropriate inventory levels with Supply Chain Management
- Supports appropriate key customer visits and executes key marketing deliverables such as product criteria, product code request forms, packaging forms etc.
- Ensures that products are proactively analyzed (POS, Shipments) to actively ensure they will meet their objectives
- Maintains and documents the standard product development processes for the company
- Achieves program deliverables on schedule and within budget
- Anticipates potential schedule or priority delays and initiates plan for alternative actions
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of product management experience preferably in cosmetics/beauty with knowledge of cosmetic brushes a plus
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent organizational, planning, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- Ability to work under unusual or extreme pressures
- College degree required with any combination of specific product management experience and education
- Must have prior product management experience in Consumer Products preferably in the Cosmetic/Beauty industry
GO TO TOP
Customer Support/Telesales Rep
We are looking for an individual who is entrepreneurial, can manage his/her own accounts and has a strong work ethic. Prior experience in customer support or sales with a CPG company preferred.
- Sell and service assigned accounts via telesales
- Focus on independent retail and professional accounts
- Develop and implement direct mail campaigns to customer base or targeted base, with necessary follow-ups
- Develop and execute salon and catalogue sales programs
- Conduct sales blitz efforts for special offers – displays, promotions, etc. as directed for current accounts
- Seek new, profitable business
- Enter and process customer orders received from accounts via fax, phone and email.
- Review customer notes, pricing, accounting requirements, forecasts and projections.
- Process credit card authorizations
- Manage inventory allocation process by taking proactive measures that ensure the highest fulfillment rate. Work closely with internal departments- Supply Chain, Sales and International to fulfill customer requirements
- Ability to build and maintain a positive relationship with internal and external customers
- Understand product assortment, technical qualities of products and pricing. Keep customers up to date on all new and promotional items.
- Outstanding professional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Outstanding research and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
GO TO TOP
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of the Accounts Receivable process
- Receive, reconcile, and prepare daily cash deposits
- Maintain Account Reconciliation including research of overpayments, short payments, discounts, chargebacks and credit memos
- Respond to customer requests for account information, mail / email copies of invoices, proof of deliveries, and statements as requested
- Resolve discrepancies and maintain A/R customer files
- Review analysis of Customer Aging to plan and determine appropriate action when collecting customer past-due balances
- Maintain consistent and accurate customer records
- Perform General Accounting duties and special projects as needed
- Excellent Organizational and Data Entry skills
- Microsoft Office Proficiency including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Capacity to prioritize daily and monthly task list
- Ability to quickly respond to client requests
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated, team player
Minimum 3 years of experience with the Accounts Receivable
GO TO TOP
Junior Product Artist/Graphic Designer
Tweezerman seeks a candidate to assist the design team in graphic production of collateral, packaging, display and advertising projects. Typical duties include assisting with print layout and design, presentation mock-ups, maintenance of brand imaging, preparing files to be sent to press and familiarity with graphic design standards.
- Design and production of packaging, P.O.P, web banners, print ads, posters, calalogs, marketing materials, etc.
- Make print/web ready files, spec sheets and mock ups
- Execute marketing concepts
- Accept feedback from the Creative and Art Directors and incorporate the feedback into the designs
- Peform work on multiple projects simultaneously prioritizing projects to meet deadlines.
Skills and Experience:
- Should be adept in using software applications such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and QuarkXPress
- Must have solid knowledge of printing processes, keen attention to detail and troubleshooting skills
- College degree in fine arts, graphic design or other creative major
- Web Design or Photo Retouching skills are a plus
- Proven ability to multi-task working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to develop creative ideas under direction from Creative and Art Directors
- Must be a team player; good at problem solving and completing tasks with a sense of urgency.
GO TO TOP